Full List of Event Software Reports
The Event Software has nearly 200 reports, exports, and printed materials. While this is great because it means you have a lot of options, we know it can be tough sometimes to find exactly the report you need. There may even be some fantastic reports that you just don't know about yet. That's where this resource comes into play!
This spreadsheet includes the basic information listed within the software such as the report name, description, and available format. It also includes extra columns for where the report is found, report filters, what information can be included on the report, and more. Once you download it, you can sort, filter, and search within that list to find reports that meet your needs.
Pro Tip: Having trouble finding a specific report? Go to All Reports within a Project and use the option at the top to Expand All. Then use the search tool on your computer - such as CTRL+F - to look for a specific report name.
Information Included in this Report Spreadsheet:
- Report Name - This is the Report Name as it appears within the software.
- Report Level - Some reports are specific to individual Projects and can only be run within that Project. We also have reports that can contain data across multiple Projects, which are accessed from your Organization Home. Click on My Organization in the Main Menu to access those Aggregate reports.
- Main Section - This is the main category or section that the report can be found in. However, some reports can be found in multiple sections.
- Available Format - This is the file format that the report is available in. Note that even though a report may be available in both formats (Excel and PDF), it may function better in one or the other. See column I to identify reports that are available as true spreadsheets.
- Description - This includes the description that appears for the report within the software plus additional notes regarding recommended uses and best practices.
- Report Filters - Some reports automatically filter for and include only information about certain groups of data. Some reports will include all data unless filtered prior to report selection or have multiple filter options within the report's settings. This column provides details about what the report automatically filters for, built-in report filter options, or where to search before running the report if the report itself doesn't filter. If you filter for results in a listview, make sure you access Reports from the top right of that page instead of returning to All Reports.
- Can Include Images - Indicates whether the report can be set up to include images and what type of images. Depending on the report, they may contain an organization image (usually a header image or logo), package image, or your choice of images.
- Is a Printed Material - While all reports can be printed, those marked as Printed Materials are reports designed to be printed out and used for a specific purpose. This includes mailing labels, bid sheets, name tags, package labels, etc.
- Is One of Our Most Popular Reports - These are the reports that our support team recommends most frequently and meets a lot of needs. Many are found within the Recommended Reports section of the software, but not all.
- True Spreadsheet Format - These are reports that either default to or have a setting option to generate in true spreadsheet format - meaning no merged cells or extra design formatting. These are easy to manipulate by deleting columns or sorting within Excel. Perfect for import/export and mail merges.
- Can Include Contact Info - This indicates reports that contain some type of contact information either by default or with a report setting option. Reports that include some pieces of contact info, but not all (such as including address, but not email/phone) are still marked as Yes.
- Can Include Supporter ID - Supporter ID is the Greater Giving ID number that is automatically assigned to every supporter. This is very useful if you import/export between systems to ensure the data matches up correctly.
- Can Include Alternate ID - Alternate ID is typically used for the ID number from another system like a Donor Management System and imported into your Supporter database. This is very useful if you import/export between systems to ensure the data matches up correctly.
- Can Include Notes - Most records have a notes field that can be used for internal record keeping. If you collect custom questions those responses will be stored in the purchaser's Bidder Notes field. If you collect custom guest information those responses will be stored in the attendee's Bidder Notes field. Supporter Notes are shared across Projects. All other notes fields are specific to a Project. This column will indicate which type of notes, if any, can be included on the report.