Requesting and Managing Equipment
You can request and manage your Card Reader order with Greater Giving through this screen. Managing your order includes changing the number of card reading devices you have requested, changing the delivery contact/address, and checking the delivery date and tracking numbers (when they become available), as well as printing additional return labels if necessary. Note that you must have the Organization Admin permission in order to request and update equipment orders.
This screen is available by:
- Creating a New Project, and selecting Request Equipment during the Project Builder.
- Clicking Manage Project in the Main Menu, and select Manage Equipment Details.
Types of Card Readers:
USB Card Reader
Mobile Card Reader
Outside 30 Days of Event Date:
- Delivery Contact - You can update your Delivery Contact here. This is used in case the driver needs to contact you.
- Delivery Address - You can update the Delivery Address here. This is where your equipment will be sent prior to your event. Note: At this time we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Special Instructions - This field will denote any Special Instructions you may have for us (e.g. “Please ring doorbell.”)
- Quantity - You can adjust the number of laptop or tablet card readers here. Click the drop down menu to select the amount you are requesting
Within 30 Days of Event Date:
- Shipping - As your event date nears, you can check the Delivery Date and any applicable tracking number(s).
- If it is within 30 days of your event, you will not be able to make changes to your card reader order using this screen. Please contact the Client Services team at Support@greatergiving.com or by phone at 866.269.8151, option 1 and we will attempt to accommodate your request.
After the Event Date:
- Return Shipping Label - If you have lost or misplaced your label, you can request one at the bottom of the screen using the Shipping Return Label option. This will create a return label per tracking number you have, and can be printed for your convenience.