Online Payments: Membership Pages
A membership page can be a useful tool for collecting membership dues from individuals associated with your organization. While at first glance a membership page looks strikingly similar to a standard registration page, it is actually tailored specifically for memberships.
Adding a Membership Page:
- Log in to your unique Online Payments URL with the username and password provided to you after signup.
- Click Manage Pages (alternatively, select Pages from the toolbar).
- Click Add Page.
- Enter the Page Name and Page Title. Greater Giving recommends these be the same.
- Using the Page Location tool, determine where you want the page to appear on your list.
- Make sure to use the button to select Before, After, or At the End
- Select Membership Basic from the Page Template drop down.
- Fill out any more applicable information under the Design and Footer tabs.
- Click Add Page to create your Membership Page.
- You will be taken to your newly created Membership Page. Hover over the pencil icon to Click Here to Edit Content, and begin customizing your Membership module.
When creating this page, you can of course follow our recommendations on Modules and Frequently Asked Questions on Common Edits. Some of these include Custom Questions, Allow Zero Dollar Transactions, Custom Descriptions, and Confirmations.