Online Payments: Publishing Pages
Publishing pages is how you ensure that the public can see your pages. If a page is not published, only Users with an organization login can view that page. Publishing a page is one of the final steps to take before your page “goes live” and allows Supporters to make donations, purchase tickets, and all other actions that Online Payments provides. The primary method for publishing a page is done through your Pages grid, selecting the page you wish to publish and choosing the Publish action button. A walkthrough of Publishing and Unpublishing your pages can be found below.
Publish, Unpublish Pages:
- Log in to your unique Online Payments URL with the username and password provided to you after signup.
- Click Manage Pages (alternatively, select Pages from the toolbar).
- Check which page you would like to Publish.
- Click the Publish Page action button.
- From here, one can also unpublish their page by choosing the Unpublish Page action button. This makes the page hidden to the public, and only accessible if you have an Online Payments login.