Online Payments: Change the Background Image
You can upload a custom background image to your webpage. This image will appear behind all of your content, and we typically recommend either a large image, or something that will tile nicely.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- Click the <Setting> dropdown menu and select Backgrounds – PageBackgroundImage.
- An Image Uploader will appear.
- If the image has already been uploaded, select the Folder and File that is appropriate.
- If the image has not been uploaded, click Upload File to open an image upload wizard.
- Note: Greater Giving recommends either a large (over 2000px) image, or a smaller (300px) image that looks good tiled.
- Click Update to save your new Page Background!