Online Payments: Change the Footer Color
At the bottom of every page is a black Greater Giving Footer. This Footer can be changed to match your Organization’s color scheme, or can be made transparent to just show your background image. Below, we cover how to sue the Design menu to change the Footer Color.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- In the <Setting> drop down menu, select Backgrounds - Footer3PaneBckgd.
- In the <Option> drop down menu, select a color to use. Alternatively, if you know the Hex Code you can enter that in the area to the left of the <Option> drop down.
- Click Update to save your new Footer color!