Online Payments: Change the Font Color
There are a wide variety of colors and fonts that are available to be changed using the Design menu. Be aware that when you change a font color, it will only change the default fonts. If a module has had the font edited directly (such as an HTML module, or text form) that module’s specific settings will override the font you choose.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- In the <Setting> drop down, select Colors - MainText.
- Of course, you don’t have to select MainText. You have other options depending on the level of text you want to change. See our Design Categories for more help on the particular categories.
- Click on the <Option> drop down menu, and select a color to use. Alternatively, if you know the Hex Code you can enter that in the area to the left of the <Option> drop down.
- As a reminder, this will change all appropriate areas that have NOT been already edited.
- Click Update to save your new text color!