Online Payments: Add Discount Codes
Discount codes are intended to be used to give reduced price options for your supporters. You will have to disburse the discount code to all applicable constituents, or you can use the code yourself to provide discounts for staff or sponsors that wish to pay via check or cash.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil for the Registration content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Advanced Features tab.
- Scroll down and make a check next to Enable discount codes.
- Enter a Discount Code Label; this is the label that will appear on your form.
- Enter a Discount Code Name; this is what is entered to activate the discount.
- Select a Fee Method from the drop down, it can either be a fixed amount or a percentage.
- Enter a Numeric Value. For Fixed Amount, this is the flat dollar rate. For Percentage, this is the percentage base to discount. No additional symbols are needed.
- Click Update in the bottom left to save your Discount Code!