Online Payments: Add Custom Questions
Custom Questions are a great way to gather additional information when someone makes a purchase on one of your Pages. Note that Custom Questions are asked only once per purchase, so if you are hoping to gather information based on each attendee (shirt size, allergen information, etc.) you may be better off using Custom Guest Information Fields.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil in the Registration content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Advanced Features tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the tab and make a check next to Add additional customized questions to my form.
- Select one of our predefined questions, or manually enter your own Question Text.
- Specify a Report Column Name for your online reporting.
- Make a check if you want to make the Answer Required, and change the View Order if you have multiple questions.
- Choose Question Type.
- Written Response – The Guest enters their own answer.
- Yes/No – The guest chooses between Yes or No
- Multiple Choice – The guest has a pre-defined answer choice.
- Drop Down – The guest has a pre-defined drop down list to select from.
- Check Box – The guest can select a single answer box.
- Multi Check Box – The guest can select multiple answers from check boxes.
- Iframe – The guest will enter information into an Iframe for matching Gifts.
- Click Update to save your question, or Add Another to add an additional question!