Online Payments: Add Recurring Donation
A recurring donation is a great option for any page that accepts Cash Donations. This simple, quick feature allows guests on your site to make weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual contributions to your organization. Below, we cover the steps necessary to let your page accept Recurring Donations.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil for the Registration content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Advanced Features tab.
- Make sure the box for Give patrons the option to make an additional donation is checked. This is required to accept recurring donations.
- Check the box for Accept automatic donations on a recurring basis.
- Enter the label for the recurring option on your website. It defaults to “I would like my donation to recur”.
- Click Update in the bottom left to save.