Online Payments: Double the Donation and Greater Giving
You can integrate Double the Donation within a Greater Giving website page to instantly give your Supporters a chance to have their employer match their gift, an excellent way to raise revenue! Setting the page to accept matching gifts is done directly within the webpage, and will require your Double the Donation Embed Code. Below, we have a walkthrough of adding Double the Donation to your page.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
Access your Double the Donation Embed Code:
- Login to your Double the Donation account by going to https://doublethedonation.com/members/
- Click the Embed Our Plugin link.
- Copy your Double the Donation iFrame URL.
Add Double the Donation to your Greater Giving Page:
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil for the Registration/Donation content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Advanced Features tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window, and check the box for Add Additional Customized Questions to My Form.
- Click Add Another.
- Add the following information to set up your Double the Donation:
- Question Text - This is how the question will be worded to your Supporters e.g. Will your company match your gift? Click the box below to find out!
- Report Column Name - Optional. Helps identify matching gifts in Online Payments reporting.
- Question Type - Check the radio button for IFrame (Matching Gifts).
- IFrame URL - This is where you paste the iFrame URL copied from Double the Donation.
- Click the blue Update button to save your new matching gift through Double the Donation!