Online Payments: Contacts Module
The Contact module allows you to post contact information for individuals within your organization, including names, phone numbers, roles, and emails. This allows users to quickly get in touch with Event Directors, Web Masters, Volunteer Coordinators, or any other variety of roles.
Adding a Contact Module:
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the module to. Ensure you are in Edit mode by clicking Edit Page in the top right corner (if it says View Page, you are in Edit Mode).
- Hover over Page Settings, and from the drop down menu select Add a New Module.
- Select the module from the list, and either drag and drop it to where you want it, or use the arrows in the right hand corner of the module to determine where it will be placed.
Setting Up a Contact Module:
- In the Contact pane, hover over the Pencil icon associated with the module to configure it further.
- Fill in the Name of the contact.
- Fill in the Role of the contact in your organization.
- Fill in the Email of the contact. This email will automatically become a hyperlinked Send To email address. However, there will also be cloaking on the link so it does not get picked up by web scanners for phishing emails.
- Fill in Telephone 1 and 2 if necessary.
- Click Update to save your new contact!