Online Payments: Copying a Page
This option is used either when creating a new page, or selecting a page from the Pages Grid you wish to copy. This can be useful for making similar pages, or even pulling modules from one page into a new one you create. The most important feature of Copying a Page is the Copy Page tab, which actually controls whether or not the modules present on the page will be populated with information. A walk through of copying a page can be found below.
- Log in to your unique Online Payments URL with the username and password provided to you after signup.
- Click Manage Pages (alternatively, select Pages from the tool bar).
- Make a check next to the page you wish to copy.
- Select Copy Page.
- Choose a new Page Name, Page Title, and if applicable Page Description under the Properties Tab.
- Click the Copy Page Tab.
- The modules are automatically selected; uncheck any you do not want on your new page.
- Choose if you want the system to create New, blank modules of that type or if you want to Copy the module’s content.
- Change any applicable Design or Footer Settings, and then click Add Page to copy that page with the modules you selected!