Online Payments: Change the Navigation Link Font Size
Changing the Navigation Link size will adjust the size of your page navigation links, making them easier to see for your guests. Changing the Navigation links is done through the Design menu, and is a quick way of highlighting the other pages that you have created.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- In the <Setting> drop down menu, select Fonts - NavLinksSize.
- Click on the <Option> drop down menu, and select a new font size. Default font sizing is typically 10 for Navigation Links.
- Click Update to save your new font size!