Copying Items from a Previous Project
Sometimes, your organization will have repeated Items. Or, if you had Items from a previous event that did not sell and would like to attempt to resell them you can always copy them into your newest Project from a previous one. This is done by viewing your Items, clicking More in the toolbar, and selecting Copy items from Other Projects. You can find a step by step walk through below for this entire process.
- Click Items & Packages in the Main Menu, and select View Items.
- Click the More option in the toolbar.
- Select Copy Items from Other Projects.
- Choose the Project from the drop down list. This is the Project to copy items from.
- Select any additional Options. By default, the Item's name, value, cost, tax rate, description, restrictions, and notes will be copied.
- Try to retain Item numbers (a new number will be assigned if the current number is in use).
- Also copy Item's type, location, section, value type, and category.
- Also copy Item's Donor(s) and Soliciting Staff.
- Also copy Item's Date Received field.
- Also copy Item's Thanked Donor and Thanked Solicitor fields.
- Check the Item(s) you would like to add to your Project using the check boxes on the left.
- Tip: The Select All box at the top will select all Items.
- Click Done. The Item(s) are now added into your Items list.