The Image Manager is a place to store images for Items, Packages, Sponsors, or whatever else your Project needs them for. They are available across all Projects (much like Supporters), so if you have repeat events that use the same logo you only have to load one image.
- Individual image files must be smaller than 1MB in size and no more than 2000 pixels wide.
- Accepted file types are .JPG, .GIF, and .PNG.
- Images added from the Organization Home cannot be deleted within a Project.
How to Use the Image Manager:
- Click Manage Project in the Main Menu, and select Manage Images.
- Note the root folders on the left, you can navigate into any that currently exist.
- Click an image in the middle to see a preview as well as Download.
- Right click on an Image, and choose Rename to change it’s file name in Greater Giving Online.
- Left click and hold to drag and drop images from one folder to the next.
Uploading a New Image:
- Select the folder you want the New Image to be placed in.
- Either use the Add button in the toolbar, or drag and drop your image in the middle.
- Alternatively, right click your Folder on the left, and select Upload.
- Select the file from your computer if using the Add button, and click Upload.
Creating New Folders:
- Select the folder that you want to add a New Folder to.
- Click the New Folder button in the toolbar.
- Alternatively, right click and select New Folder from the drop down.
Delete an Image:
- Select an image you wish to delete, and press the Delete button in the toolbar.
- Alternatively, right click the image and select Delete from the drop down.