Go Time Check-in
No one likes to stand in line. So why make your guests do it? Go Time’s Checkin process is designed specifically for getting your guests in the door and into your event proper. Graphically simple, it streamlines the process for your volunteers for a hassle free experience. Go Time is accessed through your Main Menu, and is only a few quick, simple steps to check your attendees into your event.
Note: If using the Go Time App for Android or iOS, ensure you have updated to the most current version.
- Click Manage Project in the Main Menu, and select Launch Go Time.
- Click the Checkin Attendee button on the dashboard.
Check In Step 1: Get Name
- Type the guest’s name in the Attendee field.
- Type a portion of the last name to see a list of potential matches. For example, type “sky” to locate “Tchaikovsky”
- A next to the name means the Supporter has already been enabled as an Online Bidder
- A next to the name means the Supporter has an admission allocated.
- A next to the name means the Supporter (or their Household) has an active card available for use.
- If a guest is not listed, you can create a new one by clicking Create New Supporter, or by hitting the Tab or Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the correct name appears, highlight the name and click Next.
Check In Step 2: Select Guests
- Make a check next to the ticket the Supporter is using. If they do not have a ticket you can click:
- You can also update Address, Bidder Number, Phone, and Email using the Guest Info button.
- Click Next.
Check In Step 3: Add Credit Card
- If the supporter has a credit card on file (saved from the Project Website) it will show up here. If not, click Swipe Card.
- Click within the textbox that appears, and swipe the card with the magnetic strip facing the arrows on the card reader.
- If the card cannot be read you can click Cancel and then click Type Manually. Type the credit card number, expiration date, and card holder name. Click OK
- The card Information will automatically populate. Click Finish and Checkin is complete!